Services that grow with you
I offer a range of services to help you get your practice management systems sorted.
Not sure what you need, or what it costs? Let’s talk.
I can find out where you are at, help determine what services are right for you and tell you more about my fees. Please get in touch.
Practice management system for:
- Your appointments,
- Client records
- Client and referrer communications
Google Workplace (formerly G-suite) set up:
- Google Drive
- Google Calendar integration
- Your own domain name e.g. yourbusiness.com
Options for growing practices:
- Xero Integration
- Digital Marketing
- Communications Materials
Helping you work smarter
Implementing a system or software is just the start. I work with you to understand your practice needs and how the systems can be best used to give you the best results for your practice.
Years of experience makes for better outcomes
Just as your professional experience helps you deliver better outcomes for your clients, so does mine. It might be tempting to go the DIY route with your practice systems, or have a friend or family member help out. Sometimes that works, but often it can lead to frustration and not getting the most out of the software and systems you are paying for. It is worth investing time and effort up front to get it right, saving you headaches down the track. That is where I can help, taking the time to understand, recommend and implement systems that suit your practice; and adjusting them as you grow.
Avoid analysis paralysis
I’ve put in the effort comparing various solutions, which saves you the time. I’ve worked with them long enough to be confident in their service and support.
Systems I use and recommend
Get 500 free SMS credits – if you sign up to power diary using this link.
How I work:
- I charge by the hour. I can provide time estimates and agree caps with you.
- I can help chunk the work into sub-projects that fit with your needs.
- You pay me for my time, and pay separately and directly for the systems you use. I don’t ‘sell’ them, and I’m not on commission.
- I can ‘meet’ you anywhere in New Zealand via phone or Zoom, and can provide remote support whilst we get you set up.
- I provide tailored documentation and training to you and your staff.
- I can help with data migration.
- I offer ongoing support according to your needs.